Ju-Ju-Be Customer Service Hours:
Monday-Friday: 8-5 pm PST
p: (877) 258-5823
RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Super quick and super easy. Here’s how it works.
Bought from Shop Ju-Ju-Be?
Thank you for buying from us! You have 30 days to return. Here’s how:
1 – Make sure it’s all just the way we sent it to you…meaning it’s unused, all hang tags attached, all parts included, and packaged just like new! Note: We’d love to take back “gently used” goods, but we can’t. There are plenty of places to find a good home for them, though!
2 – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an RMA number.
- In the email please add the customer’s name (First and Last) . . . this should be the person who purchased the item (ie. hubby bought it for wife it will be under his name, not hers)
- Original Shop JJB # if you are not sure where it is located, log in to your account, click on “completed orders”, choose the order # you would like to return things from (if you have multiple orders) and let us know!
- What item(s) are being returned
- Would you like a refund or an online credit? (For a full refund you have 30 days from when you received the item. 🙂
3 – Write the RMA number visibly on the outside of the package. This is important…we can’t accept any returns without an RMA number on the package.
4 – Then send it to us using a trackable method (e.g., UPS, FedEx). Note: We are not responsible for goods that get lost in transit if a trackable method is not used!
Bought from an Authorized Ju-Ju-Be Dealer?
They will be happy to return or exchange with you!
Ju-Ju-Be stands behind our bags and every stitch counts. Below is our revised limited lifetime warranty policy.
The warranty applies only to Ju-Ju-Be products only through authorized Ju-Ju-Be retailers. A proof purchase is required for any warranty claim. Alteration of Ju-Ju-Be products will void warranty. Warranty claims are to be made through the Authorized Ju-Ju-Be Retailer where purchased. All products returned to Ju-Ju-Be for warranty inspection must receive prior return authorization, in the form of a Return Authorization Number (RA #) issued by Ju-Ju-Be’s warranty department. Please ship products freight prepaid and insured. Ju-Ju-Be assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Department. Shipping charges are not refundable. Ju-Ju-Be’s responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. Ju-Ju-Be will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of product. If product is received without return authorization or if product is deemed un-warrantable, cost of shipping to return product to customer will be the responsibility of the customer.
This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Wear and Tear (includes but is not limited to)
- Scratches on the outside of the bag from dragging, rubbing, or normal everyday use
- Dirty spots or splotches
- Dislodged gem from the zipper pulls
- Changing Bags & Changing Pads that are washed and not dried thoroughly
- Milk and/or other fluids that spill and are not cleaned thoroughly
- Natural breakdown of materials
- Excessive zipper wear (dislodged bling or zipper tabs)
- Have no fear we provide replacements parts email email@example.com
- Rips and Tears
- Fading (this includes UV damage).
- Bags that have been altered or repaired by a non-Ju-Ju-Be provider.
- Damage (including color bleeding) resulting from improper washing, drying or the use of improper detergents.
- For tips on washing or general care for your bag, please see http://ju-ju-be.com/bag-care-and-maintenance/
How to file a claim?
Warranty claims are to be made through the Authorized Ju-Ju-Be Retailer where purchased. Warranty is only valid with proof of purchase from an Authorized Ju-Ju-Be Retailer. Hand written receipts will not be accepted. Please ensure that your garments are clean prior to submitting for warranties. If you have any questions about our warranty, please feel free to email Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Products Purchased from Shop Ju-Ju-Be
- If you bought it from Shop Ju-Ju-Be, contact email@example.com. Please make sure to attach your receipt, images of the defective item, and the production lot # (this can be found on the back of the care label found on the inside left hand corner of your Ju-Ju-Be product)
Products Purchased from an Authorized Ju-Ju-Be Retailer
- If you purchased your Ju-Ju-Be product from one of our authorized dealers, please contact them directly and they will be happy to help you!
Will Ju-Ju-Be repair or replace the product?
Our first option is always to repair the product. If it is not repairable, we will gladly replace it. Please understand we may be out of stock or no longer carry that particular product style or print, and will do everything possible to replace the bag with the closest possible style.
Are rips and tears covered under the warranty?
No, rips and tears in the fabric are not covered under warranty. Even though our products are manufactured to the highest possible standards, and are well taken care of by the owner; normal wear and tear, as well as unforeseen accidents are unavoidable.
Who pays for shipping?
The customer pays the shipping charges to send products to the Warranty Department. Ju-Ju-Be will pay the return shipping charges to return the product to the customer, only on warrantable products. If you request that we return your product by UPS Overnight or 2nd Day Air, the additional shipping charges will be billed to you. If product is received without return authorization or if product is deemed un-warrantable, cost of shipping to return product to customer will be the responsibility of the customer. Shipping charges for all repairs are at the owner’s expense.
Tips for shipping your warranty claim
- Remove all personal belonging from bag (We love gifts but no dirty diapers please)
- Use a box for shipping any warranty claim.
- Do not use a “permanent” marker to point out a Ju-Ju-Be product problem.
- Clearly reference the Return Authorization Number on the outside of the box.
- Include a note in the box in the box with your warranty claim – on the note include your name and all contact information including email, phone number, and return shipping address.
What does lifetime mean?
The term lifetime/lifespan does not apply to the owner’s lifetime. Our product is not meant to last the lifetime of the owner but the lifetime of the product. For example, a bag that is used well for 10 years, is nearing the end of its lifetime. This backpack has served its owner well and has lasted a long, hard 10 years and at this point in its life, the backpack may wear out and break down. We realize that our product gets used by some of the most active parents and individuals on the go worldwide. We do not expect our product to keep up with them; but we do expect our product to keep up with their owners during its allotted lifetime. When a product is past its lifetime and begins to break down or wear out; this is not a manufacturing defect but wear and tear as it has already lived a full, functional life; if there was a manufacturing defect with the product, the issue would have come up early in the product’s lifespan. Each situation is different and is up to the discretion of Ju-Ju-Be to determine the lifespan of the product and whether a product has a manufacturing defect or if it is suffering wear and tear.
Ju-Ju-Be product is not covered by any verbal warranties. ALL WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE WRITTEN WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW AS HEREBY LIMITED, THE FOREGOING EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, AGREEMENTS AND SIMILAR OBLIGATIONS OF MANUFACTURER OR SELLER. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
We are aware of NON-AUTHORIZED parties selling Ju-Ju-Be on Amazon and eBay. We are alerting our valued customers, retailers, and distributors that we are aware of this issue and actively working to resolve it.
Lifetime limited warranty is valid only when:
Items are purchased through a Ju-Ju-Be authorized etailer listed below:
Amazon, Quisi Retail LLC, Diapers.com, Zappos.com, eBags.com, Portmantos, Zappos Retail Inc, Baby Earth, Apple Green Baby, Macro Baby, Home and Wall Decor, Bambi Baby, Holistic Parent, Kids N Cribs, Devine, Kish Mish, Dainty Baby